Jan 10, 2022

New year post

I like reading book blogs. And posts by different people on books, poems, essays, things they have liked and shared, added with their personal notes on the things. There is the joy of discovery, of reading, of sharing.

So in that spirit, hoping to add a few posts this year. I like reading my own old posts too. 

Little to report on the yearly reading. Haven't been tracking it that well. Little closed completely. Yet, a lot opened and explored. A Shakespeare. A Russian novel begun early in the year, started reading again later in the year, and still continues. A lot of reading on reading. 

New year. A time for refresh. Some new resolutions. A new reason to begin. Not that beginning needs reasons. Yet, a new year seems symbolic enough to accompany it. This year, hoping to post more here. Perhaps, instead of waiting to post after I finish a book, which I have not been tracking on the recent-reads that well, I thought, perhaps a poem, an essay, a note.